Children’s Ministry Coordinator
The Children’s Ministry Coordinator will lead and develop volunteer teams, minister to families and children ages birth-5th grade, and involve the children of CTKA to take a more active role in the community inviting more families to come to Christ.
- Passionate about sharing the vision and mission of CTKA with families, people in the community, and volunteers
- Able to build a team that leads and executes ministry by inspiring others to serve in our program.
- Driven to reach kids who do not know Christ by being relevant and providing a great space for them to connect with other kids and leaders
- An advocate for connecting with parents and equipping them to be the leader of their child’s spiritual development
- A strong communicator who listens well
- A proven project manager with strong attention to details and administrative skills
- A team player and team builder who focuses on the good of the entire church
APPLY here please fill out the application and return to Deacon Karen Murphy email@example.com